Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:06 AM   #25
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I have the Transformer with the Dock/Keyboard. That translates into fantastic battery usage.
It is my main Twitter machine, probably due to the short messages.
I do some writing on it, but I prefer the full keyboard of my laptop, I'm also a fan of dictation software, use Dragon Natural and there is no Android version available.
Mail, surfing, Pulse, Skype and until recently Stumble (seemed to return to the same sites after a while). I use the Kindle app, but mostly in winter when it gets real dark here. What I miss most is some stable video streaming. I watch some golf now and then from Sky and even if logging on to the same sites it doesn't work well with full screen view.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote