View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
I plan to install Ubuntu. It's mainstream consumer Linux these days and has steady development cycles. And of course I like the price as well!
Yes, I "want" a new PC and was between getting an iMac or an Ubuntu Linux (build own or iBuyPower machine). I decided on the iMac. Ask for it for my b-day... better half says it's too expensive... and why do you want a mac, none of your software will run on it. Decided not to go down that road.

Ho hum.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote