View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #21
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim View Post
Resolutions of Bridgestone devices s**k badly.
That video shows a spec sheet with "2560x1920 for mono panel" for the 21" model. That is around 152 dpi, which is just under the dpi for the 6" Kindle, right? And in my application, as an electronic music stand, you are viewing from a few feet away, unlike reading a book, so I think it would be OK.

As far as the specs for the color screens, color on these devices isn't very good to begin with, so I don't really care.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote