View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #8
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
One's own ego probably makes an important swing in here. Often you might find it easier to just write what you want to write and then seek the appropriate readers

I know if I was an author I'd probably cry a lot when the beta-readers gave me anything but praise. I prefer to let the market decide (which isn't always the best... and probably why I'm not an author - but rather a slave to one ).

http://elitadaniels.com
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote