View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:02 PM   #33
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
As noted just now, I have never had to do these things because I ran out of space or was in danger of running out.

I'm just neat about the way I use the phone. I do the same with my ereader even though there's loads of free space on it.

Graham
I don't doubt you. But you are nevertheless limited in what you're able to do with a 8gb phone.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote