View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #24
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I have heard the color is more coral than orange. On kindleboards there's been some good pictures of the persimmon cover where you can see the border.
On this thread, just scroll down a bit:

http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...25674.175.html

There may be other pics of it on the thread too. I strongly considered getting the persimmon over the pink, I really love both colors.

Actually, someone posted a pic of the persimmon cover open on Amazon. So here's another.

Thank you! I hadn't seen that one. It's a beautiful color.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote