View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #16
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Love the cover and how it works as well. I originally ordered the persimmon, but the border around the Kindle was even a bit brighter than the leather itself and I found that distracting, plus I did not care much for the color, so I exchanged it for a purple one.
I also have a no-name Ebay cover from a seller called googleproduct, that is smaller, lighter weight and bright red.
Ack! I hope I'm not distracted by the color border. I'm hoping that if it ends up distracting me, they'll let me exchange it for another color. Although my husband, who is an artist, told me he could easily paint the border if it did end up being too distracting. We'll see.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote