View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #37
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I've had CM10.1 installed on my HD+ for over a month now and have had no problems whatsoever. A long time ago I tried it on an SD card and had problems. But, it's come a long way since then. They've worked out all the bugs in it.
Hey kevinp, you were a big help to me last January when I was trying it on an sd card also for my HD. I finally gave up, having way too many reboot loops on it, and bought the n2a download. It worked very well for a long time and recently has been in constant reboot mode as well. Just today I re-imaged the sd card and will see how it goes.

BUT, in the meantime, the $149 price tag for the HD+ was too much to pass up and I bought one. haven't done anything to modify it yet and I hate the stock Nook look. Can you point me to how you put CM10.1 on the internal memory for yours? My HD definitely is slow booting up from the card.
Thanks!
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote