View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 01:47 AM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
What pray tell is that?
Firefox Nightly builds. They fill that empty spot left when running beta software just seemed so passé. I grabbed the x64 flavour from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.or.../latest-trunk/. Nightly is a bit of a misnomer -- I've gotten multiple updates in a single day on several occasions. It's an way to keep up with the direction that Firefox is moving in and allows me to test various corporate web applications for potential future issues.

See http://nightly.mozilla.org/ for a bit more information.

Regards,
David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nightly About.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	119418  

Last edited by DNSB; 02-23-2014 at 01:50 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote