View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1011 View Post
My question is certainly stupid but i don't know how to use that code. I know about command promt. I paste the code, calbre opened but nothing different.
When you create a shortcut (icon) in your programs folder or on your desktop you specify a command to run the application. Generally it is just the program name, calibre.exe. If you right click on the shortcut and select properties you can edit the command line that is used to run the app adding the parameters. Once you've done that pointing to your first library... then copy the shortcut and edit it's properties and modify the command line to point to a different library.

That should do it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote