View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #147
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post

I would like to see all devices with 24 solid hours of batter life. That would be three 8 hour days. If you look at the size of the battery in these devices, you realize that by adding 5 to 10mm to total thickness, you could achieve that.

I am ok with that.
Someone's already mentioned the weight increase, but I'd also be concerned about the charging time. Seeing as many tablets advertise 8-10 hours of life now, this would mean almost tripling the battery life, and I can't see it not doubling the charge time.

That could also be a problem.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote