View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #6
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
I do my 'MacGuyver' bit. What I'd like to do is to install Skype, Netflix, place their names on and a film, few pictures and books etc to start them off straight away on Christmas morning without having to wait for a 'Charge' and not hanging around as we set it up to the web and Skype etc.

I've created them both an account on Amazon so they can download the free books themselves.

Initially my middle daughter (who currently has a K4NT) was attached to my account which lead to issues where she downloaded the free book and it took it off my Kindle (K4NT) so I think their own Amazon account will grant them each Cloud space and keep it all separate
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote