View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
WAFs: useful hints and problems

Hi there!!

I'm opening this thread to sum up hints and problems related to WAFs.
I'd wish it become a place where to share info and help each other solving problems...

First of all, here's a link to Aditya3098's website with a guide and some WAFs.

Here's a small list of what I discovered: click

Now, a small list of problems I encountered:

- update from 5.0.4 to 5.1.0: pinch-to-zoom stopped working. I can make it working creating a new content window but then I get a big mess from the rest of the page!! It can't be turned on even with
Code:
kindle.viewport.setPinchZoomState(true);
- update from 5.0.4 to 5.1.0: alert boxes called in a page different from index.html make the WAF to crash. Only workaround is to call an alert box first in index.html, then in other pages.

And, finally, a question:

Besides HTML standard events (onClick etc...), does the Kindle has a set of built-in events to handle long tap, double tap or similar?
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote