View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #174
heleneArch
heleneArch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Salut Vice-Versa

The award mentioning zombie or insomnia is called Graveyard Shift (read 5 times between 1am and 5am) on my vox.
And the award for reading 5 times during breakfast (5am-7am) is Eat It.

I got 32/32 awards. Wondering if there are any 'hidden' ones, I've tried many others mentioned and never got anything...

The "Buffet a volonte" is = All you can eat, you have so many ebooks your virtual shelf is creaking
Titan = juggernaut, seems right.

As to making notes ... it depends on the book I guess. I'm currently reading a Epub-book-converted-from-PDF for a course I'm enrolled in (economics) and it helps to make notes there, but if reading a novel, it's useless except to get the award
Anyway, that award in English is Deep thinker (thinking statue on a pink background). What is it in French ?

renee0986

-->1) Is it possible to get the Sookie Stackhouse award on KV? If so, can you only obtain this award from copies of the books which have been purchased from Kobo's store or can you also get this award from side loaded books? <--

I've tried by reading the side loaded books, didn't get any award for it. Perhaps it's either a specific SS book or simply not available on the KV?

-->2) Will using Kobo Desktop also work for syncing (and essentially backing up) your awards with KV or is Kobo Desktop syncing only available with the original Kobo and KT?<--

My KV has been restarted to factory settings 3 times since I got it at Christmas time, and every time, my awards have been 'saved'. I don't know if this answers your question really...

-->Also, just to confirm that I'm not missing something here. Awards available on andriod = Kobo Vox awards? Meaning none of the iOS awards are available to the Vox?<--

I believe most Android awards are available on KV.
No iOS awards for sure, on the KV.

Hope this helps!

A+
Helene A.
heleneArch is offline   Reply With Quote