View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #143
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
This is an excellent point! I use my current subscription service for exploring reference books on many subjects. Those can be more expensive, and you don't want to buy without knowing they have the right information you need. Sometimes you just need a little bit of info but don't need permanent access to the whole book.

A similar example is I use my subscription service for exploring cookbooks.

I also just discovered that KU has Lonely Planet travel guides!
Yeah, I saw those Lonely Planet guides aswell! There's some of the Dummies too.

Just looking around some more now, there's some stuff on Scrivener, Evernote, and Dropbox for anyone interested.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote