View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #240
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Yes, I would view these cloud plugins as low priority, personally.

I'd rather welcome, for example, that ability to restore highlights/notes/bookmarks from a previously exported XHTML file, as we discussed it via email. If this was possible, I could then safely delete any book from my reading device(s) once I've finished reading it, as long as both the book and the XHTML file with highlights/notes/bookmarks are stored in the cloud, and can be restored on demand at any later point in time, if so desired.