View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm not that picky, I guess. I'll only "fix" the most egregious formatting problems (ridiculous margins or ugly-ass fonts or something). Coverart, metadata, paragraph indenting/spacing/justification... doesn't trip me up at all. I won't create a book like that, but I'll read the hell out of one with no problem. I used to try and fix them first, but I didn't get anything done except fixing ebooks--no time for reading.

Errors?? Too many errors and I ask for a refund. Plain and simple. Otherwise... life's too short to spend a lot of time prettying something up I'm only likely to read once anyway.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote