View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
BULLSHIT! New Christine Warren's book is paperback, and its price is 7.99$ As an e-book (no hardcover, sorry), its prices varies between 9.99$ and 14.00$.
I think he made it clear in his blog that these changes will take place at the end of this month. From a PR perspective, I think he'd want to wait on the repricing until then so that he can say to the public: "See how much better the Agent model is for consumers". If you really want it as an ebook, I suggest you wait a month.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote