View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Thanks for the info! I suspected she was going to be better off using Calibre but wanted to be sure first. Just a clarification. Will the tag create the collection on the reader or will she have to setup the collection separately on the reader and then the books will sort themselves into the collections based on the tags? Example if she tags a book "Fantasy" it will automatically create a Collection called Fantasy on the reader when she uploads it or she has to create a Collection called Fantasy on the reader in order for the book to be sorted based on the "Fantasy" tag? Kind of a which comes first, the chicken or the egg? LOL

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Calbre is great for setting up collections. Tags translate into collections (you can disable this for individual tags by putting them in [square brackets], which I do for my workflow tags). So if you have a book tagged "Fantasy" it will show up in a collection of the same name. This means it's easy to put a book into multiple collections, too: just apply as many tags as you need.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote