View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
I had over 3000 books on my Odyssey and thought it was the best and easiest system to get quick access to all my books. It could have been better with a search option, but if I have to choose between this and any other e-reader that's restricted or works with blasted bookshelves, it's an easy choice. Too bad my reader bricked, I think because I took the SD card out when it was in sleep mode. Pretty lame, so I would not recommend the brand any more. But if the search option is the only thing that's bothering your, just pre-sort your books properly in maps and it's the most free system on the market.
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote