View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #42
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I love my Paperwhite and that will always be my ereader of choice in the near term. I had the original Nook Color, but decided I liked eInk better to read my books. I also have a Sony T1 because that was the eInk device I bought to replace the Nook Color. I have just purchased the Nook HD+ because it is a great deal right now. I prefer using the Amazon ecosystem and that is one of the main reasons that I got the Paperwhite and am sticking with it.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote