View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #23
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by derfel_spain View Post
HI there!

I found this post very interesting since I have the same problem!! But unfortunately I do not understand anything

Reading your post...I think I will try to click the "remove heater" and copy this: file:///.+(\d|(txt|html|htm)) in the dialog box bellow and it will work??

It happens like you said that I have the name of the author and the page number in the middle of the text and I would love to remove that when I convert PDF to MOBI. So If someone could explain me how to do it I would really appreciate it!

Thank you very much to everyone!
If your header is a "file:///..."-type header, then yes, you copy the above where you said. If not, you need to create a new regular expression to describe the header. I've tried to explain how to do that in this post.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote