View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Burroughs, Edgar Rice: I Am A Barbarian v1. 11 Apr 07

This is a lesser known Edgar Rice Burroughs story about a man named Britannicus. He was a slave for 25 years and belonged to Caligula, who was emperor of Rome from A.D. 37 to 41.

Caligula, as far as we know, was insane. This made life for Britannicus a bit tricky. I only just started reading it so the verdict is out on if I like it or not.

Ok, go easy on me, this is my first book posting. I also created my own cover for this e-book edition. (If interested: I roughed out a quick little sketch in charcoal and pastels, scanned it in and then laid out the info for the cover.)

I also put a blurb on the cover regarding mobileread.com in case the book "escapes" our readers and gets out in the real world, I figured it would be nice if everyone knows where it came from.

Please let me know if I broke any rules regarding the mobileread.com logo and image. I'm allowing my artwork for this to be public domain so no worries.

I'm on a Mac, so I don't have access to Book Designer or anything as advanced. I use "Libriate" and it doesn't offer me any options to adjust font size or anything. But the formatting is pretty clean. Comments are always welcome though

Last edited by tsgreer; 04-12-2007 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Because I am an idiot!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote