View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #379
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Dale always beats me to the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Yes, you can but not while it is mounted on the PC. When you plug in the USB you are given a choice.

Dale
That Dale DePriest!! That guy knows more about my Astak readers than I ever will! Are you aware that the factory is now eagerly awaiting more suggestions from Dale? This blows me away. Dale is ALWAYS trying to help all of us be getting answers and finding problems and asking bold questions!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote