View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
What Could Be Wrong With My Tablet?

I have a motorola xoom tablet and I have had it for not even a year. It's has worked absolutely perfectly up until a week ago. I plugged it in to charge and it just turned off!

Now here is the problem. I cannot turn the tablet on at all via the on button. I cannot do the quick reset by pushing the up volume button and one button at the same time. The only way I can turn on the tablet is by plugging in my charger but then again it's very hit and miss. The charger has to be plugged in and I can only turn on the tablet if the white charge light is showing. If the charger is in but no charging light then it won't turn on.

It starting to get worse and worse. I now have to jiggle the and put the charger in over and over several times before even a hint of the light shows up. Before when the tablet was fully on I could take the charger out and it would work till it needed another charge. Now if I do manage to turn it on and I take out the charger it will turn off. Even if I do leave the charger in even the slightest hint of movement to the charger will result in the tablet turning off.

What could have possibly cause this problem? Like I said above the tablet has been working perfectly since I got it till a week ago and then the above happened. When the tablet is on it works perfectly fine like nothing is wrong with it.

Is there anyway to fix this problem or do I just have to throw the tablet in and buy a new one?
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote