View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #38
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
I bought the black cover. Basically, Amazon took a leaf from Sony's book (funny how these expressions survive into new technology - we still "dial" phones...) - the T1 case - and improved it, in terms of looks & functionality. It seems to weigh a little more, though.

I got black because a color border on the KP would irritate me. I hated the cases which held the Kindle in place with straps, and disliked the ones where the device slipped into a case leaving case edgings that were not exactly in alignment. A little OCD of me, I guess. The effect of the standard Amazon case, and the Sony case, is to give the EBR a beveled edge.

The on/off feature of the cover is very nice.

Last edited by Harmon; 02-13-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote