View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
I purcased a couple of ebooks from Kobo, but removed them from Arc/Mini. I went to the Kobo website and tried to have the resent, but I don't see an option to do so. The titles show in my purchase history, but all I can do is download to my PC as a Adobe DRM EPUB - which from the description of it is for reading on a device other than Kobo.

Is there really no way to just have my book sent back to my device other than having to start messing around with book formats or whatever?

Any help would be appreciated.
I've only done this once but I seem to remember that if you go to kobobooks.com, log in and go to your account, from the My Purchases tab, you can bookmark the purchased book that you removed and it will be re-sent when you synchronize your ereader or application.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote