View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
In order to do a full reset, you have to press the reset button (that turns the unit off) and then press the on/off button (that turns the unit on, and only then will the screen show any change), no need to press both buttons at once.
Yes, it is helpful to know how the reset button works. The reason I included that paragraph (which I probably should have edited: the 2nd to the last paragraph, from a previous posting) is that Heather had not mentioned the reset button, and I thought that was worth mentioning. (Even with the unit already apparently turned off, it might be worth poking the reset button in case IT was stuck.)

But my main point was to try pressing 2 other buttons at once, as described in the last paragraph (of the Mikeyboards post), where the reset button was not one of those buttons. It may be possible that certain button combinations could have an effect.

Last edited by Mikeyboards; 08-08-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote