View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #39
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoo View Post
Perhaps a new thread is justified for the Glo, are the two device firmwares the same with the exception of the black bar?
I don't know about shared firmwares in regard to both Touch and Glo, but I do think a new thread would be good idea if in fact there will be different fw updates for different devices. I thought I read somewhere that they would be using the 2.1.1 fw, though I may be mistaken (or had misread/misinterpreted).

The other thing, I just thought your suggestion of a "full screen mode" was a good one and would be a good addition to that other thread.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote