View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #13
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've got an older novel that I'm planning to take apart and rework. I'm just very lazy

There were some good elements and the basic idea was sound, so I'm keeping that, just changing everything else. Should be a good project once I have the time to get to it--I have a lot on my plate right now. Still, I'm gonna burn that baby up
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote