View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #54
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I don't feel failed at all. I knew what I was buying. I knew what I was paying (which would be a hundred dollars less than its competitors when I flipped the switch in May) and I have been around the block often enough to know that when buying technology, the only thing you can count on is what is in your hands the day of purchase.

Reading newspapers and magazines was an added bonus, but it was not a must-have for me. Had it been so, then I would not have purchased a device that didn't have it when I made my purchase.

Will you also be extolling the strategy of picking a combative name on bulletin boards and intentionally attempting to insult other users who disagree with you when you teach?
taming is offline   Reply With Quote