View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenPen1 View Post
Thanks Bob for the quick response. I figured that would be the case, but wanted to make sure first, what with security being what it is today.
I've flown with my 505 a number of times both domestic and international and there's never been a problem apart from a security guard at Dulles who'd never seen an eBook reader. I had to demo the thing for him and, by the time I was done, he was hooked and going to buy one on the way home.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote