View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Separate app for audiobooks and music

I have recently started listening to audiobooks on my iPhone. Is there any app that will find the audiobooks in your library and play them where it's separate from your music app? Here is the problem I have... I want to listen to music in my car, but I want to listen to audiobooks when I go for a walk. My car has Bluetooth and it automatically starts playing my phone when I crank it up. But now I am constantly having to switch my now playing list from the book to music and vice versa. I have tried a couple of apps specifically for audio-books but they still change the now playing of the built-in Music app. Any ideas?
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote