View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #247
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I was going through some old pictures I took with my phone the other day, and came across a couple I took of my Kobo Touch. They surprised me! I had completely forgotten this same low battery warning already existed pre-2.0.0. Image attached. However, indeed as you say XrXca, this warning doesn't show up when you're reading a book. Pretty useless, as that's exactly when you need it. I'm only on the home screen when I'm in between books, and I'm not going to check the book menu periodically to see how the battery is doing, especially not when the book is exciting!

So, I want a pop-up warning that screams at me for more juice.
yeah, i can understand that (though I have an edictionary which screams a little too loud, making the battery drain super quick and making looking anything up super annoying!)

you can also see the message if you tap at middle bottom to get the menu to show up, which is something i do do when reading (to check the time, etc) but as you say, if you are super into a book, hard to "unrivet" your eyes/mind.

quite funny that you found that in an old picture though.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote