View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #52
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
I love my Nook Colors. I have two Nook Color's running MiRaGe 12122011 (CM7 7.2 variant) overclocked to 1.2Ghz. VTL Launcher is pretty cool and I like the Honeycomb 3D-SB theme (installed from Theme Chooser app).

I like to use mine for reading both books (Moon+ Pro Reader) and Pulse for the news and Tapatalk for forums (not this one unfortunately). And it is certainly better for reading in bed than an eink reader. My almost 7 year old uses one Nook Color mostly for the games. Its great to take in the car, to the restaurant, etc. Keeps him entertained... and there are so many apps to choose from. 7" is a better size to take with us than the 9.7" hp touchpad we also have.

I like the Trident cases for the Nook Colors since they seem indestructible and look good and GlareShatter screen protectors.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote