View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
Got a 32GB Nexus 7 for Christmas

I have a Nook for epub eBooks, I'd like to have an eReader for mobi on the Nexus 7

Can't get the Kindle for Android app to register, tried umpteen times, is there a less troublesome eReader for Android that reads mobi files without having to convert them all to epub with Calibre ?
The amazon kindle app on the nexus 7 does work well, but getting it working and registered is sorta convoluted.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...ocId=165849822

Get the app from amazon and install it, then go to manage my kindle and make sure the app is attached to your account in manage my android apps and devices.

I am missing something here but not sure what it is..
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote