View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #29
AngusSF
AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngusSF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Devices
What a WONDERFUL app. I love using it to sync my HTC phone and my Samsung tablet. HOWEVER ....

Please make Aldiko Sync available for download outside the Android Marketplace. You can get Aldiko Reader on the Amazon Apps Market, but if you don't have the Market App, you can't get Sync. This leaves the Kindle Fire and my Android VM (running on my PC, so it doesn't have access to the Android Marketplace) unable to sync with my other Android devices.
AngusSF is offline   Reply With Quote