View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
alexxx
Connoisseur
alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexxx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
keep selection made on device!

hi people...
I asked time ago for a feature allowing me to create a catalog just for books residing inside a particular collection (my "To Read" books: a catalog of all the books on device would be too large), but I was told it wasnt possible.

I just thought that it could be done in the easiest way with a very small change in Calibre: if I order the books in the Device panel, I can easily select all the books in the same collection.
Now, the only thing Calibre should be changed to do is, when I switch to the Library, to keep the same books selected.
This way, since now I would be in the Library pane, I could access the "Make Catalog" feature.
Seems simple, isnt it?

alessandro
alexxx is offline   Reply With Quote