View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Thanks for your response I have receveid an Email back from them with payment details which are first your home address and all that then they send their bank details so you can tranfer the money after this they send the Ebook reader, thats why I whanted to know if some one had brought an Ebook reader from them, for my peace of mind , thanks for the help by
I have never ever done business with any company that gets paid via a bank transfer. To me that just feels oh so wrong.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote