View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 06:39 PM   #13
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
I read it somewhere on the OverDrive web site (I can't find the actual page now) that it is all over the English speaking world: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ and South Africa.

In theory, I can get the full catalog by being a member in any of those country's public library system?

Where can tourists sign up?
No, you won't have access to the full Overdrive catalog, just to whichever Overdrive books your library has purchased.

I don't know which libraries allow non-locals to join. Maybe someone who knows more about it than I do will come along.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote