View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You might be able to register it as the eBookwise site but there isn't much sense in doing so unless you want to use their bookshelf for uploading and converting books. They really only support the 1150 so anything from there would cause the pages to appear in one corner of you new device instead of the full page.

Dale
That's right.

What you can do instead is use your login User ID and Password and go to ebookwise.com's parent company's website, www.fictionwise.com and order REB 1200 formatted ebooks from there (search for multiformat ebooks)! And some are even secured OEBFF IMP meaning they are encrypted and only readable on your device and no-one elses. I don't see this option in the 'search available formats', but know it works. If you want to be safe just contact them about the REB 1200 downloading procedures. It's been a while since I bought an ebook there, so this may have changed.

For multiformat ebooks, just choose the OEBFF Full VGA (IMP) download format for the REB 1200 (OEBFF Half VGA is for the EBW1150).

You basically now have the same choices available as do EBW1150 owners. Isn't this device great!

p.s. I don't know if this also works for ebookwise.com purchases, since my EBW1150 purchases (multiformat ebooks) show up in my fictionwise.com 'my bookshelf' and can be downloaded to my REB 1200.

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-17-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: added comment that perhaps ebookwise.com multiformat ebooks can be downloaded to the REB 1200.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote