View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #16
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@Iņigo

Hi,
and thanks again for your effort. Set BBox is meant for pdf and djvu only, but as Librerator is still unfinished, I didn't bother with turning it off in crereader yet. As for selecting font, the reason is similar - still didn't add it for crereader (component responsible for epub and fb2 files). I focused mostly on pdf for start - I hear that Cool Reader 3 is superior for handling epub/fb2 anyway (I don't have much need for fb2/epub atm, so I didn't use Cool Reader 3). I will try to fix it eventually, though.

I'm glad that it finally works, but I can't even look at the code until I get home. I do hope that you'll still find it useful even with the above mentioned problems.

Last edited by Kai771; 12-07-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote