View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Hey its your site... but I would suggest you do the exact opposite of what you are suggesting. People tend to look for manufacture/author/artists/etc sites because they want MORE information on a product/thingy.
This is very true in my case. Especially if I find a book I like, I go to the author's website to find out more about the book and other books the author has available and upcoming. I don't consider the author's site as a jumping off page, that is usually the retail site I find the book on. The author's page, to me, is a destination to get more info. But maybe I'm not representative of an average reader. *shrug*
mish is offline   Reply With Quote