Thread: Touch MicroSD card for NST
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
MicroSD card for NST

I just rooted my NST following these directions http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/nook-touch-root.html It went very well, except for the very end. I have a SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC Card (class 4). I had no problem copying files, etc but now at the very end my NST won't format the card. A notice pops up saying I need to format the card but it won't do it. This card isn't too big, is it? It said on the website that it would hold up to 32GB. I stretched my knowledge quite a bit just following the directions so am really out of ideas as to what could be wrong. Thanks for any help!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote