View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #45
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If it was available as an eBook, I'd confirm it.
Quote:
It does look like a literary book to me, so take that for what it is worth (does this count for a confirmation?).
Quote:
I said it "looked like". I can put my cat in a dog costume and make it "look like" a dog, but that doesn't mean I believe my cat is a dog. I'm not overly interested in the book since I won't be reading it, so I don't think my opinion matters in this matter; Let people who care about the book this month vote on whether it is literary.

My apologies for not being more explicit in my post. I meant it to be ambiguous so it wouldn't be counted.

So somehow being available as an ebook in the US would transform a book that only seems to be literary into one that really is literary? Gotcha.

I can't help thinking that your issues are related to format and disinterest rather than literary merit.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote