View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
[GUI Plugin] Resize Cover

This plugin allows users to resize the calibre cover image displayed for books in Calibre's book details and cover browser to one of a configurable choice of sizes.

Main Features:
  • Define one or more width/height menu combinations
  • Specify one to be your default to apply when the toolbar button is clicked
  • Customise with optional keyboard shortcuts

Special Notes:
Paypal Donations:
  • If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Resize Cover.zip (134.4 KB, 1701 views)

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-16-2024 at 11:55 PM. Reason: New version
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote