View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Fantastic advice, thanks wes and Joe, I'll give it a go. I'm not too worried about losing them off the desktop or I'm Reading as I have the epubs. I'll delete the ones without covers and sync the rest.

Unfortunately I have to go to work soon - very inconvenient, I'd rather be home playing with my new gadget. But it is Friday here so at least the weekend is very close.

Happy Canada Day for those of you in Canada - I assume it's a public holiday?
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote