View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
Hi

I have pushed a number of updates to Calibre that will be released later this week.

The changes include:

KTouch: Fix display and delete of Images (file names have changed)
KTouch: Hide Internal Help files
KTouch: Read On and Welcome Guide files reported as missing
KTouch/KWifi: Deleting files corrected to match device operation
KTouch: Add support to manage and display Favourites (ShortList)

Once again, I would like to thank Kobo for their continued support for Calibre's driver development. Without the devices they have provided I would not have been able to make the necessary changes in a timely manner. More importantly, their developers answer my questions on particularly confusing issues.

While I have tested this release with various models and the changes are not great, users who are not comfortable with troubleshooting should hold off until the braver go first ;-).

If you are still using the Wifi or original version there is no real great need for this update unless you are looking for changes in the Calibre core.

Tim
I noticed that Calibre had said things were missing. I assumed it was due to the dif way of doing things and since they were not actually missing I was not concerned.
But it is rewarding to see that those changes are coming to the front and fast.

Does that mean we will be able to use Calibre to add to the shortlist or favourites list on the KOBO Touch?

Thank you for your hardwork

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote