View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #24
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
My son has asked me to continue development of the PHP stuff. He uses a nook to browse (no reasonable javascript) and strongly prefers the OPDS-like layout to /mobile. So, now I will have both.

@sweetpea: The PHP stuff is totally independent of calibre's content server. It uses the db and the files in the library. I will let you know when I have something that works well enough to share. There is no apache-specific stuff in it, so using it under IIS should be quite doable once you get PHP5.3 able to run.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote