View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
Wow!

I did not realize that Amazon is so dumb as not to include link support in the newest revision! So, no EPUB and no decent PDF support.

Link support is a must for reading anything with footnotes, otherwise it's impossible to go back and forth.

I was just about to order a Kindle DXG. This just killed the deal.

Is anyone else coming out with a large-screen Perl device soon?
Yeah, I don't see how they can avoid adding link support eventually (they seem to dribble out a couple of PDF features with each software update) but no telling when that might be, or if DXG will be a beneficiary of one.

Last edited by tomsem; 08-22-2010 at 01:29 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote